Received this email from the Kauffman Foundation - could be of interest to those of you that are wanting to become part of this entrepreneurship movement.
Join the Entrepreneurs' Movement
Together with the Kauffman Foundation we are pleased to invite you to join
Build a Stronger America, the Entrepreneurs' Movement.
If you are like more than 80 percent of Americans, you believe that the U.S.
economy has been, and will continue to be, built by entrepreneurs. The
Kauffman Foundation believes that entrepreneurs'
voices need to be heard in Washington, DC, and is working to educate
government officials about the important role entrepreneurs play in our
So please join us today at www.buildastrongeramerica.com.
Howie Rhee, MBA
Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
Watch our video: www.fuqua.duke.edu/wakeup
Duke Entrepreneurship Links:
- Entrepreneurship at Duke - www.EntrepreneurshipAtDuke.com
- A Duke Resource for Entrepreneurs: www.dukeVEN.com
- Weekly Education Series - www.dukeDEES.com
- Connect with Duke Entrepreneurs - www.dukegen.com
- Find a startup - www.startupmatchmaker.blogspot.com
- Duke Start-Up Challenge - www.dukestartupchallenge.org
- Entrepreneurship Week - www.eweekatduke.com
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/EshipAtDuke
- Blog - www.howierhee.blogspot.com
- Photos - http://picasaweb.google.com/EshipAtDuke
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/howierhee
- Entering the Duke Start-Up Challenge? See example business plans - email me for a copy of Business Plan Pro (advert)
- Resources from Intuit at http://smallbusinessunited.com (advert)
- Learn VC - www.learnvc.com (advertisement)
- Let us know how we are doing! Provide some feedback here: http://tr.im/ylHE