2635 Meridian Parkway Ste 200 | Durham, NC 27713
User Experience Statistical Intern
iContact is a five-year old venture-backed 125-person company based in
iContact is searching for a Statistical Intern for an important and specific short term project to help us study, model and forecast our customers’ account lifetimes. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, who loves diving deeply into interesting problems while also delivering timely, insightful and useful results and conclusions. This is a great opportunity for a student to gain hands on experience and build relationships in a corporate environment. There is a possibility this would lead to a permanent position in the future.
- A thorough understanding of survival analysis is required
- Ability to communicate and explain results to a diverse audience with varying degrees of statistical knowledge
- Ph.D. or second-year Masters students, only, please
- Eligibility to work in the United States is required
- Write professional reports citing sources and stating assumptions
- Presenting conclusions to directors and executives
For More Information
If you are interested and/or would like more information, please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com. If we determine you to be a qualified candidate we may send a questionnaire or contact you to schedule either an in-person interview or telephone interview. Additional information on the company and software can be found at http://www.icontact.com.