Want the ultra-fast-paced startup experience? Just itching to put your MBA skills to work in an entrepreneurial environment? ReverbNation is looking for an intern for this summer.
ReverbNation (www.reverbnation.com) is a web 2.0 company that offers online services to musicians to help them promote and distribute their music.
You need this stuff:
- be willing to handle priorities that change daily
- enjoy working with a small team
- take on projects and see them to completion in short periods of time.
- get your hands dirty, the CEO regularly does the vacuuming, so be ready for anything
- competitive analysis, survey analysis, basic financial modeling
Bonus points for:
- Web 2.0 interest/experience
- Music interest/experience
- Previous work with web analytics or software development
This is a great experience for anyone who wants to learn the day to day issues for web startups, and get involved with an entrepreneurial company right away.
1 position available
Email Ferol Vernon '09 at email@example.com