Senior Analyst/Associate*, PureTech Ventures
PureTech Ventures creates and funds ground-breaking life science companies with a focus on pre-clinical and early clinical stage therapeutics, medical devices and research tools. PureTech’s team collectively has hundreds of years of experience, has created billions of dollars in value and has developed some of the most important drugs of the last twenty years. After sourcing best-in-class technology for a company, PureTech runs the company while assembling permanent management, establishing the required infrastructure and driving clinical, intellectual property and business strategy development.
The Senior Analyst/Associate* will support PureTech’s portfolio companies and team members, as well as conduct sourcing and due diligence of early stage life science deals. This includes:
- Driving venture creation activities and operations for portfolio companies
- Structuring and executing scientific and market opportunity analyses
- Crafting and developing business plans and presentations
- Managing project plans and timelines
- Sourcing opportunities and conducting due diligence on potential deals
- Participating in deal negotiations
- Graduate degree in life sciences from a top-tier institution required (MD or PhD)
- Business experience in a life science related company preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation and communication skills; candidate should feel comfortable presenting to groups
- Excellent quantitative analysis and research skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated work style
The position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in the venture/life sciences space while getting hands-on startup experience in our portfolio companies. Please send a cover letter and your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title in your correspondence. For more information on us, please visit www.puretechventures.com.
*Title to be determined based on experience